Scored a huge hit with these yummy sandwiches! They guys couldn’t get enough of them! Recipe is in this post.
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken
Author: Cookies & Cups
Serves: serves 6
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.
I severed the sandwiches with some seasoned fries and there were absolutely NO leftovers. I found the recipe on Pinterest, and it’s now a staple in our house.