Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Posted on October 6, 2013
I love Pinterest. I get the best recipes from there! This one is delicious and the boys love it. Caleb has pronounced it his favorite! Recipe in post.
Here’s the recipe for you!
- 1 bag of wide egg noodles (your favorite brand)
- 2 cups of cooked chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken or canned chicken if you want)
- 1 package of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 can of corn (optional – leave out if you don’t like corn)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion (optional)
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste
- You can add 1-2 cups of shredded cheese to this if your family likes cheese (sometimes I do – sometimes I don’t)
- Cook noodles according to package and drain
- Cook frozen veggies and drain
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix in drained noodles
- Transfer to a greased 9×13 baking dish
- Cover with tin foil and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Remove foil and cook for 10 more minutes
- If you like a little crunchy on top – crush ritz crackers and mix with melted butter to make a topping – put it on top of casserole and cook it uncovered for 30 minutes only – then you get some yummy crunch too.
Serve with yummy bread and enjoy! This reheats really well and is one of the boys’ favorites.